Breaking News

Monday 14 March 2016

Falz Deserve A Grammy For “Soldier” Video – Do You Agree?




Hi Guys,
Just this morning, Comic rapper Falz hit us all with the new video of his latest single “Soldier” featuring Simi… This is the Best music video I have watched ever since I started following the Music Industry updates.
Falz has shown Nigerians he’s super talented and won’t leave the industry anytime soon.
The Rapper who just won Best Actor (Comedy) at the recent AMVCA just secured my Vote in advance for this year Headies…
The Music Video was shot as a Short Movie by Clearance Peter, It looks like those Rebels Movies we all enjoyed.. From my own view, Falz might just be the First musician in Nigeria that will bring home the Grammy if he eventually makes the list.
Am Speechless, I ranked the Video No. 1 in Nigeria and I rated it 100% when I was contacted to rate the Video by a Nigeria Cable Station.

0 comments:

Post a Comment